This Lt Col sucks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Take away all his honorable service over writing an article with his opinion? You can't be serious. The only thing he did wrong was use his rank in the article. If he wrote an article that was pro 2A in the same exact capacity you would never suggest he wasnt an honorable man and didn't deserve his military benefits.

so are you saying that its ok for anyone in the military to Not believe in the Constitution? His Opinion is the problem and I am not suggesting he wasn't an honorable man. I'm flat out saying it, he doesn't believe in the very thing he swore to uphold and defend <-- that is a lack of character and a lack of honor. The only thing he deserves is to be fired without benefits.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
There's been some other discussions about this on OSA here, too:

https://www.okshooters.com/showthread.php?187721-FIRE-MISSION!!!-Esquire-and-Lt-Col-Batemen

I hope everyone gets in contact with Langdon publishing to express their displeasure with this publisher's choice to keep someone with views like Barry Friedman on the payroll. I, for one, refuse to suffer the verbal diarrhea spewed by a blowhard, pseudo-intellectual, zymologiphile, media elitist, Bates disciple like Barry in my own backyard in silence without voicing my rebuke.

I wonder how eager this publisher and "writer" would be to have their freedom of the press and free speech rights under the first amendment infringed upon and restricted to the use of quills, inkwells, revolutionary era printing methods and machinery or to have the taxes on the ink for their quills and presses raised by four hundred percent?

“Foolish liberals who are trying to read the Second Amendment out of the Constitution by claiming it's not an individual right or that it's too much of a public safety hazard, don't see the danger in the big picture. They're courting disaster by encouraging others to use the same means to eliminate portions of the Constitution they don't like.”
&#8213; Alan M. Dershowitz

Here's a bumper sticker for Barry, btw:

Without the 2nd, there is no 1st.

Latest posts

Top Bottom