Thunderbird Run 'n Gun, July 13, 2013 -- do you have what it takes?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
FYI, for those on the wait list, we have just had a couple cancellations -- it looks like two spots are open.

It's coming up soon -- I hope everybody has been running and has been able to find some ammo for practice!

I hurt my ankle and haven't been able to run but at least I'll have ammo!

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Damn those slots get grabbed up fast...clicked on an hour old email from eventbright and the slot was already filled!

I better keep my phone handy, lol.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, we are once again sold out... but if you missed out go ahead and get on the wait list again and we may have some more cancellations before it is all said and done.

It is good to see that SMS and Englishkanigit got registered.

Hey, good news fellas... it is now hot enough that you can actually get some good practice for this event if you go out and do some running!

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I figure most folks from OSA who registered have posted up in this thread. There is a thread on Boomershooter too, and several of those guys are coming. We should get all the OSA folks together at some point during the event. It will be cool to put faces with names for those of you I haven't met in person... and it would be awesome to get a picture of all of us with all our guns and gear!

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
... and it would be awesome to get a picture of all of us with all our guns and gear!

Sure would!

I'm still sorting out my gear. Most everything I have was meant to be run with armor....and I ain't running this in armor.

Likely going with an Eagle universal chest rig, my Noveske, a Glock 26 and a small camelback. Keeping everything off my waist except for a dump pouch. I hate running with crap on my belt. If I can avoid it, I will. I know a chest rig makes it harder to go prone...but I'll take the mobility over that right now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom