Tim tebow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He is a novelty in the NFL because of his displays of faith; he's no quarterback. Watched the K.C./Denver game, and the Chiefs are pretty terrible, and still won with only a first quarter touchdown. The guy can run, but that's it. Once the defense gets that squared away, he has passing stats approaching those of Denver's mascot.

SoonerStatePawn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He is a novelty in the NFL because of his displays of faith; he's no quarterback. Watched the K.C./Denver game, and the Chiefs are pretty terrible, and still won with only a first quarter touchdown. The guy can run, but that's it. Once the defense gets that squared away, he has passing stats approaching those of Denver's mascot.

He's not a bad QB, his style of play is geared more for College Football. The Chiefs aren't that bad, they are the only team to beat the Packers this year and have looked decent since Orton took over at QB. Tebow does have his flaws, just like any other QB. Anyways his team made the playoffs.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Chiefs aren't that bad, they are the only team to beat the Packers this year and have looked decent since Orton took over at QB.

K.C. got lucky against Green Bay - and I'm a Chiefs fan. Orton was luke warm yesterday; lots of passes behind receivers, etc. Denver lucked into the playoffs, and will be a casualty the first game of the post-season (though their back Magahee(?) is a stud). The AFC West was pretty weak, top to bottom this year.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have nothing but respect for the man. He is a man of devout faith and he is not afraid to show it. GOOD FOR HIM. There needs to be more people like him. I don't think he is the greatest QB ever, but if my kid wanted him as role model I would be OKAY with that.

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He made it to the NFL. Must have some level of talent. He's living his dream and not ashamed of his faith. I don't see how so many feel anger toward him. Doesn't make sense to me.

Ryan Leaf, JaMarcus Russell, David Carr, Joey Harrington and Brady Quinn. Those are each an example of how players don't need talent to get into the nfl and in all their cases 1st round draft picks. I don't have one bit a problem with his faith at all, I think a vast majority of his naysayers don't either. The problem is with his play (or lack thereof) and inexperience.

1fast8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
if we only had more good christian role models like Tebow and less ppl who want to stomp other players or get dui's or shoot themselves where they are not allowed to have guns (could go on all day )this country might not be in the shape it is in. by the way i guess he's not very good all he has done is get a bad team into the playoffs.

n423

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have nothing but respect for the man. He is a man of devout faith and he is not afraid to show it. GOOD FOR HIM. There needs to be more people like him. I don't think he is the greatest QB ever, but if my kid wanted him as role model I would be OKAY with that.

Agree 100%

Latest posts

Top Bottom