nextdoorneighbor again put me in jail for 30 days for posting about HR 2377.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Ah! Ok. I was researching some weirdo political candidate and came across this thing. It was a post from some Karen in CA that was moving to Tulsa and she was b***ing about there being too many conservatives and if Tulsa was blue enough. Apparently, she was petrified at having to live near freedom. LOL

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ah! Ok. I was researching some weirdo political candidate and came across this thing. It was a post from some Karen in CA that was moving to Tulsa and she was b***ing about there being too many conservatives and if Tulsa was blue enough. Apparently, she was petrified at having to live near freedom. LOL
This describes the various Oklahoma sub reddits to a t.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Snapshot2022

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Before i got jailed this one woman thought HR2377 would keep her from filing a Protective Order, she just kept tellinhg me it would when i kept telling her she was wrong.

Then that Tim Pedersen chimed in with HR 2377 was not an Oklahoma issue, then his side kick Larry D said i was in violation of the nextdoor forum rules.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
`I have received so many of them and my post gets hidden i file a protest it's denied.
Since i can't log in till for 31 days i found where i could contact them and told them i was reporting to the FBI for this guy using their web site and it's an internet connection them and you are in violation of using a electronic device to both stalk and harass me, i also am going to complain to the people who advertise on your site like Home Depot and Lowes.

Joe, is that you?? 😉

Snapshot2022

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom