nextdoorneighbor again put me in jail for 30 days for posting about HR 2377.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snapshot2022

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Today I sent a message to nextdoor via their help site told them I was jailed wrongly for posting about HR 2377 told them I was going to file a formal complaint with the FBI as a electronic device was used via the internet to harass me and stalk me also I planed contacting the people placing their adds in nextdoor like Home Depot and Lowe’s.
Tonight I received an email informing me my account had been disabled in error and was un disabled and ready for me to continue using.
Guess they understand I was going to take action and thought they might change their mind in regards to why I really got jailed.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My HOA members!
20230106_200112.jpg

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why on earth do you get on there ? its a cesspool populated with Karens and Democrats and pretty well known as such by most.
I think I will find and join that cesspool! I suspect they NEED a political point of view like mine, and I would LOVE to ruffel their feasthers!! I sure I would be kicked off this site the first post, but I've been kicked off many others!

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My sister in law and brother in law live in Keller, TX, and they’ve told us stories about nextdoor. There’s no way I could be part of something like that and not stay in trouble.

Latest posts

Top Bottom