tire sales? need some for my WIFES beetle..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saltydecimator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i capitalizes wifes so everyone knows its hers, and not mine, and questions my sexuality.....lolz

fowler in norman has buy 3 pirells or continentals and get one free. so thats a total of about 500 instead of 630 (130/tire)

discount tire scares me cause they prob. only last like 10 miles before the tread is gone.

any inputs would be appreciated!!!

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Discount tire sells name brand tires. I have purchased 14 there in the past few years, and my brother has purchased as many or more. They are fast, and havent found anyone to beat their price yet.

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Used Discount Tires for years in Texas and Colorado. Good company. I just bought 4 mid level tires at Hibdons (which I have also used for years) for my grandsons Honda Civic (college car) for $356, including tax. I have a friend who just retired as parts manager for one of OKC's biggest car dealerships and he said he would never buy tires from an auto dealer unless it was a great buy on take-offs.

JKClay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Discount tire is the best place for tires! They will stand behind what they sell...I have done business with them for over a decade and have never had an issue that was not resolved immediately. Great prices too!

Latest posts

Top Bottom