Tmobile is going downhill

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vamoose

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Geez, I hope they fix whatever they need to fix. I just spent several hundred on a new T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy last week. Sweet phone by the way.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think there may be a tower down. Just down the road from my house there is a cell tower and i called the number on the fence, lady answered the phone said tower is active but may be having problems.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Same boat, T-mobile for over 10 years, got fed up a few months ago and switched to AT&T.

I just made the switch to AT&T this year after being a Sprint customer for 14 of the last 15 years. The difference is astounding to me now that I've moved to a rural area. AT&T's coverage is MUCH better when you travel out of major cities and far away from interstates. For some odd reason, I could only get 700Kb data speed on a GOOD day with Sprint 3G while I routinely get 3-5Mb speed with AT&T's 3G service.

Podman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have TMobile and live in Claremore and it works at my house. I don't travel that much so don't know how their service is outside my area. I don't have
a contract but the pay as you go phone. Less than $50 a year for me as I don't use phone much, I just buy minutes when they get low. May switch in the future and go on some kind of data plan and do away with Cox internet.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This morning when i got home i had signal a little closer to home then got home, no signal. But, when i got up for work tonight i finally got signal, considering i had 8 text msgs it must've come back sometime after noon. Problem may be solved.

Latest posts

Top Bottom