to trust or not to trust?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

Sigma898

Hey Folks,

Im in Oklahoma county and have plans for a SBR Krink to be made. However, I have also decided I would like a can or 2 for some of my pistols in the future. So with this in mind is better to go Trust or person in this case? My thinking is, that if I go trust I can add items to it later instead having separate accounts with the AFT?

thanks,

Sigma898

Thunder Up!

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Folks,

Im in Oklahoma county and have plans for a SBR Krink to be made. However, I have also decided I would like a can or 2 for some of my pistols in the future. So with this in mind is better to go Trust or person in this case? My thinking is, that if I go trust I can add items to it later instead having separate accounts with the AFT?

thanks,

Sigma898

Thunder Up!

You do not have an "account with ATF". All form 1/4's are seperate entries in the registry.

Trusts are useful if you have a CLEO who will not sign off on your papers, you think that fingerprints/photos are too much of a hassle or you want someone else named in your trust to have access to the weapons. Other than that, there is no real benefit to one vs the other.

Latest posts

Top Bottom