Tony Stewart hits, kills walking driver on sprint-car track

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so they interviewed him and found not to have any reason to test TS for any drugs or alcohol... holy moly, If I have a collision/accident like that at work, it's mandatory

Ontario County must LOVE NASCAR

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
so they interviewed him and found not to have any reason to test TS for any drugs or alcohol... holy moly, If I have a collision/accident like that at work, it's mandatory

Ontario County must LOVE NASCAR

Mandatory from your employer, yes. Not from the legal standpoint, no. And since he probably owns his company and races for himself, then he gets to make that decision.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I read another analysis reporting that the "no bill" from the grand jury was the DA's desired outcome. Per the report, he said the main reason it even went to the grand jury was that there were eyewitnesses who wouldn't voluntarily talk to him, and he needed the grand jury's subpoena powers to get the whole story. He also said the presence of marijuana in Ward's system and his decision to walk two-thirds of the way across "a live track" were significant contributing factors to the no bill.

Latest posts

Top Bottom