Top 3 for SHTF...?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what's the squirrel for...so you can find your nuts?

yes. Also the squirrel will eat potato chips that i will frequently feed it as it sits on my shoulder. Chip has family back in Salt Lake City that got killed in a freak tree fall accident and now he follows me across the countryside looking for an old cabin i helped someone build before my memory was erased.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yes. Also the squirrel will eat potato chips that i will frequently feed it as it sits on my shoulder. Chip has family back in Salt Lake City that got killed in a freak tree fall accident and now he follows me across the countryside looking for an old cabin i helped someone build before my memory was erased.

squirrel tastes mighty good...

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sardenes, peanut butter and dried blubber.

Lived on it for 5 weeks during a winter deployment to the Baltics. Friggin' nasty, but about the only way to reduce the amount of weight we all lost from shivering 24/7. The word toxic doesn't even come close to describing the farts generated. A SHTF plus is that no one would want to rob you of your food, but if they did you could drive them off easily and silently.

Latest posts

Top Bottom