Top Shot Season 3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow! Only 3 of 15! Guess the slugs really through him for a loop. The blue team rocked that competition though! Hate to say it (because I don't like him), but Jake looked like he did pretty well himself. And that Dustin kid keeps looking better and better.

Yeah, the red head shotgun guy has to go after both his poor shooting (must have been the Special Olympics, not the regular Olympics), and whining/lying. He should have been up for sure.

On the blue team, if that pushy Navy Seal guy isn't gone soon my head will surely explode. He makes me insane!!!

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, the red head shotgun guy has to go after both his poor shooting (must have been the Special Olympics, not the regular Olympics), and whining/lying. He should have been up for sure.

On the blue team, if that pushy Navy Seal guy isn't gone soon my head will surely explode. He makes me insane!!!

:lmfao:

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder how much traffic salient arms' website is getting after that episode. I just looked at their site and most of their Glocks seem to start around $1300 and go up. The gun they were shooting last night looks like it was a base price $2500 gun. I like a lot of the mods they do but the biggest ones are the material removal in non-critical areas of the slide and anyone with a mill could accomplish what they did there. Maybe not as purty, but would serve the same purpose.

I agree, Ginger would have been my vote out that night. He even was brazen enough to say that the others not admitting to their shortcomings made him mad. Are you kidding? He sucked too. Especially for how well he did in the practice session, he looked like their ace in the hole. Yeah, I was surprised how many guys on the team weren't aware of exactly who did how poorly, or that they aren't provided score sheets at the end. During the competition I guess they are focused on other things but still.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

The word on the street is that he has a knack for that...the buzz in the .mil community is that his time as a SEAL was short and unimpressive, and he left without a shred of respect from his former coworkers.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree, Ginger would have been my vote out that night. He even was brazen enough to say that the others not admitting to their shortcomings made him mad. Are you kidding? He sucked too. Especially for how well he did in the practice session, he looked like their ace in the hole. Yeah, I was surprised how many guys on the team weren't aware of exactly who did how poorly, or that they aren't provided score sheets at the end. During the competition I guess they are focused on other things but still.

Same here... I was outright shocked that nobody seemed to notice how crappy he did.

Latest posts

Top Bottom