Total loss house fire: helicopter hunt raffle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daddy-o

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A year or 2 ago my wife and I was sitting on couch watching news or some talk show, anyway they were talking about using your phone and walk around videoing everything twice a year. Keeping the video/inventory on a cloud. My wife and I both set there and said that's good idea we should do that. We never got around to it. I would highly recommend everyone doing it now. It's like I told the adjuster when he was explaining about creating an inventory. I've lived in this house over 20 yrs. I'm 50 yrs old. I've collected all kinds of crap. How in the world am I ever gonna be able to do that. He said well you just gotta do the best you can. Then they want the list so they can go through and depreciate everything. How do you put a price on your kids memories, pics, family heirlooms!

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Letting us know how old the kids are or what size clothes any of the family wears might help the family get some of the things they need. Im nowhere near the family but someone right down the road may have something much needed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom