TP shortage ?......there's a TP shortage ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We buy the bulk pack of Charmin from Sam’s. We had 1 1/2 bulk packs left when this started. I told wife and two daughters that they might want to start being conservative with the TP use. Otherwise, they will have to use the bulk pack of single ply stored in the RV. I haven’t seen any reduction in use of the good stuff yet, but there may be a silver lining in all this if the learn to use less TP. That could really help my ammo fund. [emoji3]

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I made several stores around Broken Arrow today and out of curiosity browsed the hand sanitizer aisle and TP aisle. I saw TP in Walmart, Walgreens, and Dollar General. Zero hand sanitizer in any.
Watching a medical expert on TV today, he said common hand soap used for 20 seconds was just as good as hand sanitizer. DG was the only store with sanitary wipes. Big shelf full right at the front door.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You could always plumb in a sink sprayer right off the toilet line. Cold as hell I imagine, but doable.

Some RV toilets are already plumbed that way. A hand sprayer hangs off to the side of the toilet and sprays water when one presses the flush pedal and operates the hand valve. A few years ago, I read in an RV forum that a guy had found a product that added the bidet feature to his RV toilet.

Don't think I'm ready to go that route yet.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Saw my local dealer today...
B3BC39B6-ADCE-4396-824F-F12A6BC08C97.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom