Traditional Bow Shoot at McAllister Army Ammo?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jej

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have never been there.

Is this on the base?

So CCW is prohibited?

You have to declare your handguns when you enter the base?

jej

Hondafire

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last year we got selected for the random search of the vehicle. The people doing it were really nice about it. They just did there job, searched our truck and sent us on through the gates. This was the first time we had been searched. But be very careful on what is in your truck.. No gas cans, shells, and that kind of stuff.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Last year we got selected for the random search of the vehicle. The people doing it were really nice about it. They just did there job, searched our truck and sent us on through the gates. This was the first time we had been searched. But be very careful on what is in your truck.. No gas cans, shells, and that kind of stuff.

I made my first hunt down there last year, and every vehicle got searched the the ODW GW's. I went over that truck with a fine toothed comb making sure it was clean. There have been many boxes of shells spilled in there, etc, and all it takes is one, and you go home.

Latest posts

Top Bottom