Training collars for dogs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
could you recommend a website with info on how to?

I have professionally trained hunting dogs for the last 15 years....

I will say, Tri tronics is the best on the market! Further more, they stand behind their product!!!

I used to use and sell Inno-JUNK... and it is just that. Very unreliable! Their first generation product was pretty good....but went down hill fast from there. Once they wouldn't repair their screw ups for free I switched to TT!

But what you can afford.... but go for the best you can. And then go learn how to use it properly....They are a great tool if used right.

I have worked with more screwed up dogs that were shocked to hell instead of trained! They will screw up a dog fast in the wrong hands!

PJ

YankeeMN

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
TriTronics, hands down. Been thru Innontek, and Dogtra with poor results. They are gawdawful expensive, but worth every penny. My last Tritroniics lasted 10 years with only the batteries needing to be replaced.

romeo212000

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Whatever you get make sure someone who knows what they are doing goes through its proper use with you. They can screw up a dog in a hurry in the hands of an ingorant person. I don't write that with negative connotation. It just means they lack the proper knowledge to use such a tool. And it is exactly that. It is a tool that must be used properly. Not a fix all. But don't let that scare you. It is not rocket science.

Red Earth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
CY.... I believe in Rick Smith method of training 100% Try to take one of his clinics.

But.... if you would like a run through or a quick lesson or two..... come on out to Perry....just about an hour from you!

Give me a call anytime and I will answer any questions you have.

580-336-7684

Phil

Latest posts

Top Bottom