Trappers Fish Camp

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

golddigger14s

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a doctor's appointment in OKC next Friday and figured to make a day of it and take the wife to Trappers. Any thoughts or is there a better seafood place?

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don’t know where your medical appointment is

But pearls, crabtown and trappers are close enough to one and the same for me as they are all Hal Smith, restaurants (which for me is very good actually and I enjoy them all)

But Trappers would be awesome for a companion trip to H&H to shoot some guns too

Then cap it off - if the Mrs approves of course- with a couple of pitchers at Night Trips! 😊

IMG_1567.jpeg

Dmc707

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don’t know where your medical appointment is

But pearls, crabtown and trappers are close enough to one and the same for me as they are all Hal Smith, restaurants (which for me is very good actually and I enjoy them all)

But Trappers would be awesome for a companion trip to H&H to shoot some guns too

Then cap it off - if the Mrs approves of course- with a couple of pitchers at Night Trips! 😊

View attachment 481071

leemozoid

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Best bourbon bar in the city. The half price happy hour flights are a fantastic deal on top end bottles. Their Eagle Rare single barrel pick is outstanding!

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Best bourbon bar in the city. The half price happy hour flights are a fantastic deal on top end bottles. Their Eagle Rare single barrel pick is outstanding!
Now, I might have to go back and give this a try! Last time we went the food was still good but the prices had went up to where I questioned the value.

Latest posts

Top Bottom