Tree 1, Me 0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well guess I'm gonna stay home until further notice.

Today's been the roughest so far mentally speaking. Probably because I can't ... I have always just half jokingly said there are much worse things in this world than dying. Turns out it is definitely true.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score

Today's been the roughest so far mentally speaking. Probably because I can't ... I have always just half jokingly said there are much worse things in this world than dying. Turns out it is definitely true.

Praying for ya, gurl.

Hang in there, you got my number if there's anything I can do.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Yea it is true. I hope you get some good home care. It really helps. Seriously if you can, ask for the people I told you about. Good nurses and they get along with dogs too. Well at least my little ankle biters.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Praying for ya, gurl.

Hang in there, you got my number if there's anything I can do.

Thanks Danny. I saw my primary care guy today. There is only so much he can do of course but he will at least help me coordinate care and get everybody else off high center.

You'd think after all those years of headaches I'd handle pain a little better. ;) A very lame attempt at a very lame joke cuz I REALLY don't feel very good right now.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yea it is true. I hope you get some good home care. It really helps. Seriously if you can, ask for the people I told you about. Good nurses and they get along with dogs too. Well at least my little ankle biters.

Ok. Scott is gonna call OU tomorrow. Maybe we can get the ball rolling. If I have to get in the car and fo somewhere ONE MORE TIME I'm just gonna shoot myself and get it over with. We treat our pets better than this.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ok. Scott is gonna call OU tomorrow. Maybe we can get the ball rolling. If I have to get in the car and fo somewhere ONE MORE TIME I'm just gonna shoot myself and get it over with. We treat our pets better than this.

OU set me up with them. It just depends on your insurance. I hope all go well otherwise the FGST will have to rotate doing in home nursing for you.

rswink

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really feel for you, dealing with doctors that could care less about how much you hurt really sucks.
Most care, but the insurance company's, pharmacies, and the state set up a lot of hurdles that have to be addressed. And every medication, insurance, and pharmacy has a different policy to be dealt with and each of them keep changing the rules. A good care team just keeps fighting on your behalf, a bad care team gives up. But I know personally it has taken several weeks to get medication approved and it wasn't lack of caring.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Most care, but the insurance company's, pharmacies, and the state set up a lot of hurdles that have to be addressed. And every medication, insurance, and pharmacy has a different policy to be dealt with and each of them keep changing the rules. A good care team just keeps fighting on your behalf, a bad care team gives up. But I know personally it has taken several weeks to get medication approved and it wasn't lack of caring.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

I tend to agree with this. There are always some that are annoyed at you but you can see the pain in a doctor's or nurse's eyes when you ask something they are not allowed fo do now that would GREATLY reduce their client's problems. At least that has been my experience with this particular event. I thought my PCP was gonna lose it a couple of times yesterday. I'm glad he treats me as much like he would his mom as he possibly can. I have had doctors who just went thru the motions. He is not one of those.

Latest posts

Top Bottom