Trip to Wally World

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishfurlife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I didn't expect to walk into wally world this morning and drop a bunch of cash on ammo, buuuuuuut this deal was good enough to go ahead and pick up about 4000 rounds of .223. They didn't limit me on purchase either. I was a happy camper. Yes it is steel cased, but at $119/500 I was okay with that. I know it can be cheaper than that, but never in my own back yard. Plus a case of 7.62 for a friend. Walmart in Elk City.

IMG_2804 copy.jpg

fishfurlife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was happy to say the least. I was actually looking for it Sunday morning when I ended up buying the .223. The guy behind the counter said to check back the next morning as it seemed like they had gotten more .22 ammo in the last few weeks than they had in month. I showed up at about 6:50 that next morning right before they stocked the ammo out. Noticed the couple cases of .22 shells and was even happier when they opened them and saw that they were 1000 round packs.

tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_14_10_23_1a2994a72d568d4c120be257e907c569.jpg

fishfurlife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's a funny deal all together. Gives me an idea of what's going on with some guys around here. The guy at the counter gets worked up every morning when I chat with him. Apparently there are two locals that are there every day as well buying all that they can if it comes in and then are turning right around and selling it for double and triple. Then they are bragging about it to this guy. Thankfully I am getting there before those two. I am good on .22 for a bit. Now I am just looking every morning to help out a few friends as I pass by for work.

The guy said a week ago they received 5-6 of the remington bucket of bullets 1400 packs. Maybe I will get lucky with one of those.

Latest posts

Top Bottom