Trump just lost the last of his non-window licking supporters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This one is my favorite:

I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. With today’s Internet technology we should be able to tell within 72-hours if a potential gun owner has a record.
Source: The America We Deserve, by Donald Trump, p.102 , Jul 2, 2000

So he's prochoice, pro ethanol subsidies, anti-private property rights AND supports gun control (despite his recent opportunistic flip flop on that issue).

Tell me why he's so awesome? Because he's rich and speaks his mind?

So just come out and say who you support! I'll make it easy on you, just narrow it down to your personal top three. It's not like you can't change yor mind later, right? ;)

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nope. Trying to figure it out.

Wondering what I'm missing when so many so-called constitutional conservatives around here are supporting him even though he supports the very things they usually get all hot and bothered about (not just on issue but many...).

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Wondering what I'm missing when so many so-called constitutional conservatives around here are supporting him even though he supports the very things they usually get all hot and bothered about (not just on issue but many...).

Yeah, that's what I thought. :rolleyes2

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Bull crap. You already said Bernie in an earlier thread, and made the comment let this country burn. Nice.

Even JB Books that was a raging liberal when he first came on this forum had an epiphany that converted him to the republican ticket.

There is not one candidate on either side that can't be accused of flip flopping so your argument against Trump is mute.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Changing one's mind in light of considering information is a sign of wisdom. Flip-flopping for the sole purpose of political pandering is the same as lying. Sometimes it's difficult to determine if it's mind-changing or flip-flopping, but definitely worth figuring out.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Changing one's mind in light of considering information is a sign of wisdom. Flip-flopping for the sole purpose of political pandering is the same as lying. Sometimes it's difficult to determine if it's mind-changing or flip-flopping, but definitely worth figuring out.

Absolutely. I'm betting there is not person on this forum that hasn't flip-flopped something in their lifetime.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The 92-year-old former Kansas senator, who was defeated by Bill Clinton in the 1996 presidential election, said he questions Cruz’s allegiance to the Republican Party and his ability to work with Congress.

And therein lies the problem in D.C.
Allegiance to the party trumps everything else no matter what. They'll never learn I guess.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Honestly, I think Trump is still buddy buddy with the Clinton's. I have suspected his entire purpose was/is to derail the entire election so Billary can sneak in the back door.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Honestly, I think Trump is still buddy buddy with the Clinton's. I have suspected his entire purpose was/is to derail the entire election so Billary can sneak in the back door.

If so, he's doing a horrible job of it. He's said terrible (and well deserved) things about her, and her numbers keep losing ground to Bernie. So, do you think once he gets the nomination, he'll suddenly go soft on her?

Latest posts

Top Bottom