Trump leads in polls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not so much, they are bought and paid for by different rich people. Trump just wants to cut out the middle man and be his own corrupt politician. Hey why pay someone else when you can keep your own money and get others to give your theirs too?

They get money from some different people. Both sides get money from banks and large corporations. If you look at Hillary's donor list since she began in politics it looks more like a Republican list with all the banks and financial institutions.

I really would like to see Trump debate Hillary.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trump is setting the new standard for running a campaign. Only one other candidate is following his lead and that is Ted Cruz.

Carly has been doing the Trump thing since she announced but the media on both sides want her silenced. Sad.

We won't hear much from any of them other than Trump until the debates. They are all locked down this weekend with debate sessions.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Prove me wrong or STFU.

Challenge made....

Challenge laughed at. If you really think someone like the Donald is not taking money from someone nothing I can post will make you believe otherwise. With his business connections and trying to run for prez you can bet he is somebodies butt monkey. They all are to some extant. He is already backing off on illegal immigration. Guess what, the US chamber of commerce is pushing for more illegals because it lowers wages. You think they have not had a quite word with the Donald offering incentives if he plays ball?

On another note, yes it does look like Trump is having fun.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Celebrities on both sides of the aisle have to get together on occasion for events. They don't fist fight when they see each other.

How about some back story on the pics?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Celebrities on both sides of the aisle have to get together on occasion for events. They don't fist fight when they see each other.

How about some back story on the pics?

I just thought they went great with Hobbes photos, especially since in the first one there was some debate on where Mr Bill's left hand is.

Not surprising and why I will only support Bush if no other choice. Right now the only one that I have seen walk the walk is Walker. All the others seem to just talk a good game.

Latest posts

Top Bottom