Trump leads in polls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just thought they went great with Hobbes photos, especially since in the first one there was some debate on where Mr Bill's left hand is.

Not surprising and why I will only support Bush if no other choice. Right now the only one that I have seen walk the walk is Walker. All the others seem to just talk a good game.

Who is Walker taking money from? If he's your guy for now, I assume that means you know who's feathering his nest and they're in the approved column?

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My list has Cruz at the top with Carson, Paul and Fiorina a definite maybe. Trump might move into the maybe column depending on if he has actual ideas on Thursday.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who is Walker taking money from? If he's your guy for now, I assume that means you know who's feathering his nest and they're in the approved column?

Probably the same as all the others, big business. None of them are after anything but money and power, and the more power the better. I understand this and while I do not like it, it is a fact of life. Usually the more they scream about corruption, the more corrupt they are. Look at Pelosi, Reid, Clinton, Obama, etc as examples. For me it all depends on how they get it. Do the screw over every body to get it? Do they lie and do whatever it takes to get it? (Trump maybe if he is not working for the Dems) or do they try to do what they were elected for? (Walker)

Since elected Walker has lowered taxes in his state almost every year, before he was elected they went up every year. The castle doctrine has been approved. He has beaten the school unions so that teachers can choose to join or not. (most have left the unions) He has made it easier for colleges to fire bad tenured professors. etc, etc, etc.

Like all politicians I do not agree with him on everything, but then I do not agree with my wife on everything and I sleep with her.

Oh and they first pic with the Donald and the Clintons may be from a fund raiser for the Clinton Foundation. That is what I have seen posted but can not confirm from a good source. Trump did donate $100 thousand to the Clinton Foundation so it is possible.

EDIT: Here is a piece that list just a few for some of the GOP and Dems candidates.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ampaign-to-unprecedented-degree/?intcmp=hpbt1

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, Trump admits to giving to the Clinton Foundation. It was a while back. He is a business guy that knows a buck here and a buck there buys construction projects.
He didn't like guns back in the day either, but he has changed his attitude like a lot of anti's that didn't like them. We all evolve.
Politicians evolve more than most of us though. :lmfao:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, Trump admits to giving to the Clinton Foundation. It was a while back. He is a business guy that knows a buck here and a buck there buys construction projects.
He didn't like guns back in the day either, but he has changed his attitude like a lot of anti's that didn't like them. We all evolve.
Politicians evolve more than most of us though. :lmfao:

True, they evolve into whatever they think will get them more power.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
True, they evolve into whatever they think will get them more power.

I think that there are also a large number(both sides of the aisle) that are devolving into whatever they think will get them richer and possibly some more power.

"Better to reign in Hell, than serve in Heaven"--John Milton

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He did pretty bad in his last two runs for the office. I don't see it getting better, but I'd like to see him run for the comedic value. :D

I never thought Trump would shoot so far ahead in the polls. Some other poll came out today showing him at 26% and Bush at 12. Unless Trump really steps on his dick, he's likely to get the nomination.

Biden, on the other hand, is the sitting VP and the libs like him. I don't think Hillary can beat Biden.

If Biden and Donald get into a slug out in a National Debate, it will go down as one of the best in history.

Latest posts

Top Bottom