Trump leads in polls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

streak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I am with a few in the minority. I like Ted Cruz a lot. But Trump is exciting. its nice to see someone who is strong and vocal in their beliefs. I love how he just calls it like he sees it and the rest of the world be damned. With all that has been happening in this country and world I am fed up with kowtowing to others. Seems like he doesn't kowtow either. I also cant imagine the Donald ever being intimidated by Putin either.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Donald Trump is soaring over his GOP rivals in a new nationwide Washington Post/ABC News poll conducted amid his controversial comments about Sen. John McCain’s (R-Ariz.) “war hero” status.

According to the just-released poll, Trump - with 24 percent support among likely Republican voters - holds a comfortable, double-digit lead over nearest competitor Scott Walker, who captures 13 percent support.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...considerable-lead-over-gop-presidential-field

i.imgur.com_Pz52Ake.jpg

I think the main stream Republicans will get him banned from the party, or prevent him from entering the debates. He has the support of masses, but not the establishment. If he is not kicked out, he might win the Presidency. If he does, he will certainly be a Lame Duck, which is good. The Country does better on auto-pilot with a President who can only veto bills which come before him.

Last edited:

Free Trapper

Repeat Offender
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
http://pjmedia.com/instapundit/210650/

Dale, that blurb is one of the best things I've ever read here.

There are powers that WANT US DIVIDED. They want racial and economic animosity. They want us focused on hating each other so they can continue to violate our country.

JB...I couldn't agree more
Dale...good catch!

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So McCain calls Trump supporters crazies and Trump retaliates by (incorrectly) saying McCain isn't a war hero. Then Graham calls Trump a jackass and Trump retaliates by (correctly) calling Graham an idiot, and openly outing Graham's personal cell phone number from when Graham asked Trump for a donation and recommendation to FOX.

I hate to say it, but if the GOP RINO squad would quit attacking Trump, he might quit calling them out for it! LOL

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://pjmedia.com/instapundit/210650/

JB...I couldn't agree more
Dale...good catch!

Could be. But there has to be more than only the hard core extremists in his corner. He is turning into a political juggernaut. This thread from 4 hours ago.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politi...Trump-soars-to-big-poll-lead.-What-s-going-on

Donald Trump’s still going up. His poll numbers keep rising: A new Washington Post/ABC News survey shows The Donald now leads the rest of the GOP presidential field by a healthy margin.

Trump’s the choice of 24 percent of Republican and Republican-leaning independent voters, according to the Post/ABC numbers. Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker is second with 13 percent. Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush is third with 12 percent.

What’s going on? Mr. Trump hands out insults like Santa dispensing presents on Christmas Eve. Is a quarter of the GOP electorate really happy with a guy who’s able to offend Hispanics, John McCain, Mr. Bush and his wife, Univision, NBC, and last year’s Miss Universe, without breaking a sweat?

Recommended: What do you know about Donald Trump?
Maybe they are. His supporters say they’re tired of politicians who are afraid of offending. Trump channels their anger and that’s what they like.

i.imgur.com_xbzN3Zu.jpg_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.jpg

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's glorious isn't it? Trump isn't sticking to their script and they are throwing a tantrum!

They are career politicians, too. But with the exception of Cruz, they are uniting against Trump to get him kicked out. Honestly, they will have him gone by the time of the televised debates. I did not take Trump seriously at first. Also, I think Cruz is smarter than I first thought. After Trump is disqualified by RNC, he could very well throw humongous, gargantuan financial support behind Cruz.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/why-ted-cruz-still-playing-the-trump-card

The Texas senator was virtually the only Republican presidential contender this weekend to hold his fire against fellow White House hopeful Donald Trump for belittling the military record of Arizona Sen. John McCain – a former prisoner of war who now chairs the Senate Armed Services Committee (which Cruz also sits on). But while it’s not the first time Cruz has stood by Trump through controversy – presumably in hopes of securing the same segment of Republican base voters now cheering the real estate mogul’s anti-establishment streak – this particular display of loyalty has some wondering if the 44-year-old rising GOP star has more to lose than gain with this strategy.

i.imgur.com_llBFuLV.jpg_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom