Trump leads in polls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not a chance in hell. He's in this to promote the Trump brand. He acts like he's surprised he's still leading the polls. It's feeding his ego (which was already considerable).

He's alienated the Latinos, now he's working on the military. No chance I can vote for him after the crap he said about a man that spent 5 years as a POW, and lots of other veterans feel the same.

Be offended then! If it comes down to a choice between Trump and Clinton I ain't voting for that lying old hag! I don't care how many times he offends that witch ain't gettin' my vote.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not a chance in hell. He's in this to promote the Trump brand. He acts like he's surprised he's still leading the polls. It's feeding his ego (which was already considerable).

He's alienated the Latinos, now he's working on the military. No chance I can vote for him after the crap he said about a man that spent 5 years as a POW, and lots of other veterans feel the same.

So you'd rather see Hillary (who the military utterly despises) as POTUS? Let us know how that works out for your for your fellow vets! :bigeye:

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trump has a publicity appearance at the TX/Mex border tomorrow with some border patrol agents.
Rumor has it that Trump will personally collar an illegal and turn him over to the border patrol agents. :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom