Trump leads in polls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They only have 2 weeks in which to do that. Aug. 6th I think is the first GOP debate.

I don't think the Donald sees the writing on the wall. But Cruz did from the beginning. With the SCOTUS ruling, Trump can hurl massive political contributions to those he considered did him a favor.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/03/u...rt-ruling-on-campaign-contributions.html?_r=0

Trump will not be in the debates. RNC is going to oust him, and the Donald will fill the Cruz campaign war chest in retaliation. I don't have anything to base this hunch on, other than I just feel it.

Trump will probably rise even further in the polls, infuriating career politicos, and I wager that they are trying to dig up anything they can on him.

i.imgur.com_GiNTkoe.jpg_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.jpg

IndVet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thing is, if Trump were allowed to continue, he would eat the Dems for breakfast.

Not a chance in hell. He's in this to promote the Trump brand. He acts like he's surprised he's still leading the polls. It's feeding his ego (which was already considerable).

He's alienated the Latinos, now he's working on the military. No chance I can vote for him after the crap he said about a man that spent 5 years as a POW, and lots of other veterans feel the same.

Latest posts

Top Bottom