Trump Wins

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Heady stuff. Very interesting to see how things will shake out. Let's see who he appoints to key positions. Praying that it will be outsiders or mid level people who have not been sucked into the D.C.- Crony Captialist culture.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First sitting President with control of big house, House, Senate and Congress since 1928.

you mean two of the groups Trump has attacked? It will be interesting to see how it plays out. I can see the house revolting against Ryan to help Trump, but the senate might be more fickle, which i wouldn't mind. We don't need a bunch of 'yes' men giving trump anything and everything he desires.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
you mean two of the groups Trump has attacked? It will be interesting to see how it plays out. I can see the house revolting against Ryan to help Trump, but the senate might be more fickle, which i wouldn't mind. We don't need a bunch of 'yes' men giving trump anything and everything he desires.

No that's not what he means, that's just what you think.

Latest posts

Top Bottom