This is what's wrong with "our side"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKgetdown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who are these people just letting this happen in front of them? Not one man, stood up to this vile behavior?

In my little world, if someone is abusing anyone, let alone an animal or child, someone would have done something. But these people just sat there drinking their beers. Disgusting.

I'd have to read between the lines and think this guy is some kind of local bully that people are scared of.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who are these people just letting this happen in front of them? Not one man, stood up to this vile behavior?

In my little world, if someone is abusing anyone, let alone an animal or child, someone would have done something. But these people just sat there drinking their beers. Disgusting.

I'd have to read between the lines and think this guy is some kind of local bully that people are scared of.
I'd rather read that if that's the case, he'd get the Skidmore, MO treatment.

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

In that part of the world its almost all ranching and wolves kill the cattle, so they are hated, What would you expect from a bunch of beer swilling, mouth breathing, idiots. They sont under stand that the wolf is a vital part of the eco system, they only see $$$.

Note:: I have nothing against swilling beer, just cruelty and cowardice.

OKgetdown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In that part of the world its almost all ranching and wolves kill the cattle, so they are hated, What would you expect from a bunch of beer swilling, mouth breathing, idiots. They sont under stand that the wolf is a vital part of the eco system, they only see $$$.

Note:: I have nothing against swilling beer, just cruelty and cowardice.
Shooting a wolf in your pasture to protect cattle is one thing. Running it over in your snowmobile, taking it to the bar to torture and then shooting it behind the bar is a very different proposition.

Not that I think you disagree. Just stating the case.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom