This is what's wrong with "our side"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You don't poison termites or kill venomous spiders either I bet. Poisoning is a horribly tortuous way to die.

How's that 100% vegan lifestyle working out for you?
I'm not a vegan. I don't deliberately go out to places and kill or torture living creatures that are not affecting my property or animals that produce income or food for my sustenance.
I can't say for certain that my creator put other creatures on this planet for our amusement to yank a hook into it that could possibly affect the rest of it's life or possibly death.

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I practice catch & release on most fish, does that make me a monster? Does it make a difference if it's in the mouth vs. hooking the body?
Your call. I don't practice catch and release on purpose. If it's too small I will release it to grow larger. I only fish for food. It's not a sport for me.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cody Roberts, of Daniel, WY, is a 100% piece of s**t. I can only hope he meets a fate similar to what he gave that wolf.

I think it would be fitting for everyone who believes this way to list his name/location in your post. Maybe the search engines will pick up this thread and he'll at least get a chance to see what some of us think of him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom