Truth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How else can they divide? Race, religion, patriotism, veterans and the list is endless but when it gets to bedrock, the government uses all of this and more to divide us. They hope to remain in power but they are driving astute people away from the democrat party. tHey are evil.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Racism will gain nothing. They are labeling people as racists, veterans, patriots or anyone that loves this country as terrorists, Christians etc. Who are they coming for next? The elderly, physically and mentally disabled and others who have outlived their usefulness and are a drain on society?
Sorry, but I am a student of history and I see some correlation between Nazi Germany and the United States. Maybe I need to be quiet.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Racism will gain nothing. They are labeling people as racists, veterans, patriots or anyone that loves this country as terrorists, Christians etc. Who are they coming for next? The elderly, physically and mentally disabled and others who have outlived their usefulness and are a drain on society?
Sorry, but I am a student of history and I see some correlation between Nazi Germany and the United States. Maybe I need to be quiet.
Ha. You do sound like a student of history. We don’t need people that are a drain. Clogging up our hospitals. It should have been concerning when we first heard the term “essential worker”.

Latest posts

Top Bottom