Try that in a small town

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Things have changes some. For that in bold, I remember the Tea Party rallies at the state capitol back in 2010 where the first time it occurred, there were uniformed police out in force. However, subsequent rallies saw a heck of a lot fewer uniformed police.

Who knows, maybe some of those that had been "uniformed" before decided to join the rally in their civilian clothes in the later rallies?
Oh yeah, thing have definitely changed, but the “police” in civilian clothes are FBI infiltrators taking notes on who’s in attendance...ie January 6th rally. :censored:

SBSATS

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What really blows my mind is how they know every single person who was at the capital and have gone to extreems to put them ALL under the jail but they will pay rioters for destroying their neighbors businesses. And your absolutely correct, if we stand up to the injustices, even with documented facts, we are racist, bigots, extremists, or lying.
Like I've said before, Pluto would be a good place to send them all.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1690040743596.png

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am seriously inhibited in the language I would use to describe this idiocy by the fact this is a family site.
Inhibited, or intimidated? NO ONE in their right mind would DARE go to Washington DC, and protest ANYTHING NO MATTER HOW UNFAIR, that was not approved by this REGIME, after seeing what is happening to the J-6, protesters, would they?

N5JBD

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think whoever made the decision to film at that old lynching site either wasn't too smart or was setting them up for the other side...
Hey they were just trying to cash in on that Hanna Montana theme, and didn't have the money to do a Christmas theme vid there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom