Try that in a small town

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was Choate the rapist? Were any more young White women raped shortly thereafter? (rapists usually aren't a "one and done" offender - they continue until something stops them)

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"IN THE VIDEO"

Exactly what I said.

Rephrasing, since it hit a nerve; in front of courthouse is typical grandstand location. Aldeam may not have been aware of the history. There were no objections to the song, nor was it very popular. The most complaints have been the "peaceful protests" displayed in the video.

Anyone offended by the depiction of those "peaceful protests" are part of those "peaceful protests" and know it.

The vernacular you does not mean YOU personally, but it could include you, if the you fits. Only you know.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They aren't whining about the VIDEO.
They are whining about Aldean and the song.

IF the video offends you, then the video is about you and you know it.
You said "they aren't whining about the video" ....duh.
When you quote someone and use the word "you" that means your talking directly at that person. If you comment wasn't directly addressed at me then a better word would have been "people".
I'm as far from a panty waisted candy assed liberal as you will ever find so don't point your agitating comments at me.

Last edited:

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
local soap box....

and my favorite.......the ammo box.

Our Great Grandparents would have been shooting by now.....
Exactly! Good thing our forefathers didn’t have Twitter, Facebook, and forums or we’d all be speaking with a a British accent. Posting our opinions is all we do now while our country is being taken from us.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Exactly! Good thing our forefathers didn’t have Twitter, Facebook, and forums or we’d all be speaking with a a British accent. Posting our opinions is all we do now while our country is being taken from us.

Well, if you have a viable, workable solution to "solve the problem", so to speak, I'm (and likely many others) all ears. I've not heard one yet.

Solving the problem in the country of 2023 is far more difficult than it was in the country of 1776.

Latest posts

Top Bottom