Tucker Carlson: 'The mob' is controlled by Democrats, and 'this is their militia'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boring

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Agreed. They basically used the mob as a tool. I'd say it wasn't controlled so much as guided or directed. The level of advancement is startling quite frankly. We tend to see things from the narrow window of media footage and this completely flips that on it's head.

I have to believe that at least some of their success is luck and they're taking credit. But they're learning and who knows what the 10th riot they direct after this one will look like. It's not a heartening thought. :(

Yeh. It’s still confusing to me, how they destroy their own areas. Just strange. If the democrats try to take their city back, it won’t be with a mailed fist. It will be with candy.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Don't be so sure about that.
https://crimethinc.com/2020/06/10/t...ecinct-in-minneapolis-an-account-and-analysis
They go into great detail on roles and responsibilities for the various elements embedded into the mobs. It's a very enlightening read overall.

That article is frightening. This is a very intelligent and powerful force.
That website is pretty scary too.

This is interesting:
We have learned that dozens of structure fires are not enough to diminish “public support” for the movement—though no one could have imagined this beforehand.

I'm not sure how to fight something like that without using more force.
Contaminating them from within might work but would take time. Undercover spy stuff.

I don't think this is going away anytime soon.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Boring

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
FBI Director said in an interview that the agency was looking into foreign governments possibly having a hand in the organization and funding of these mobs.

Hadn’t thought of that. But I am cognitive of Soros. I fail to connect the dots with his mechanizations.

What I mean is he barely got out of Budapest with his life.

Then he goes undermining the countries that saved his life.

Edit: One would surmise that a man such as Soros would be pro-democracy, given his brush with death in Budapest.

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I sent in an anonoymous tip on the FBI website about the crimethinc.com site; I imagine they already know about it, or it's just a tiny fish in a big pond of crap that's out there all the time, but who knows.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So have any-ANY Democrats came out and condemned the protests? EXcept the mayor of Seattle who condoned it by saying it was like a "block party" and when some protestors targeted her home she Calle dhtem domestic terrorists.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hadn’t thought of that. But I am cognitive of Soros. I fail to connect the dots with his mechanizations.

Edit: One would surmise that a man such as Soros would be pro-democracy, given his brush with death in Budapest.

It isn’t all Soros.

The FBI is "looking carefully" at the possibility that foreign actors are influencing the sometimes-violent nationwide protests in the wake of George Floyd's in-custody death, FBI Director Christopher Wray exclusively told Fox News' Bret Baier on Wednesday.

"We have certainly seen in the past a variety of foreign adversaries looking to amplify controversy in this country," Wray said. "And they use state media. They use social media. Some of that is through propaganda, some of that's through disinformation, some of that's through just fake information. And we are looking carefully at the prospect of foreign influence or foreign interference in all of the protests and activities that have occurred over the last few weeks."

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/wr...nce-in-protests-following-george-floyds-death

Latest posts

Top Bottom