Muslims, who come to America for freedom and a better life shout "Death to America."

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Diversity is one thing, wanting to destroy the country you live in is quite another. I don't have a lot of lines in the sand. Fewer than most around here I think, but this is one of them.
No argument here.

My point is, it's the same group(s) pushing the "refugee" business for US, yet, there are countries much closer to the refugee home state that could take them in instead.

Oddly enough, the same groups are supporting a war that is being waged against relatives of said refugees.

An international policy that was focused on purely American interests would:

Keep our tax money here
Eliminate our culpability in oppression of countries by our NOT funding global wars
Force combatants/neighbors to sort their own issues

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What do they want? An explosive dropped on them? If deah to America occurs, that's what will happen, he entire country goes with them.
They do not care about death to Americans or the country.

They want our way of life and our freedom's to be destroyed. So that their’s can flourish.

If some Americans die during that process. I would assume it is acceptable to them.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
God has no part in this.
By default, He does. Twice.

First, by crooked preachers using His name to support the bad guys, saying it's His will.

Second, if this is as screwed up a mess as I believe it is, He is letting it happen, causing it to happen, or can't prevent it happening. Pick one.

Latest posts

Top Bottom