Muslims, who come to America for freedom and a better life shout "Death to America."

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
By default, He does. Twice.

First, by crooked preachers using His name to support the bad guys, saying it's His will.

Second, if this is as screwed up a mess as I believe it is, He is letting it happen, causing it to happen, or can't prevent it happening. Pick one.
All of it is due to free will. And God may be letting it happen because of the way we live here now. What we do, and allow to be done here has consequences. Divine or not.

Still pisses me off though. No reason that we should be allowing crap like this from anyone, citizen or not. Acts of sedition and or treason are not 1A protected.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All of it is due to free will. And God may be letting it happen because of the way we live here now. What we do, and allow to be done here has consequences. Divine or not.

Still pisses me off though. No reason that we should be allowing crap like this from anyone, citizen or not. Acts of sedition and or treason are not 1A protected.
We have a really ugly history with that one. Can of worms.

Jgibs0321

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Jgibs0321

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have a really ugly history with that one. Can of worms.
There are consequences for supporting and partaking and enabling ungodliness. George Washington told the USA what not to do.. and then when he left office, everyone rushed to do the exact opposite. One of which was do not meddle in wars that arent ours to fight, dont have political parties, and trying to have a government without the Bible, (in those days they used the word religion but dont confuse that with any religion….) and here we are years later, slaves to tax, strife out the wazoo, violence, hatred, perverted, if only we had a book to tell us how to get out of the silliness. Its an amazing time to be alive boys and girls! Seriously, it is.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
While I agree with virtually everything that has been said here, it does make me think a little about other things that have been said. We have had many posts stating that civil war, succession, etc is right thing to do.

These wanna be ragheads aren’t doing anything, just yelling crap. We might be guilty of pretty much the same thing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom