Tulsa Ammo Findings: Post what you find and where!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guns N' Cars

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
J.P. and NoFearFactor, I believe I see where you guys are coming from. The reason I started the thread was to help OKSF members find ammo, because I'd like to believe they're wanting it personally and not out there reselling it and gouging people. But I do realize that those people check our forum as well and we as a whole miss out on it.

What do you guys recommend? And I appreciate your opinion

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ummm,re-read what I said.I was behind you on it,but also understood what he meant.:hypnotize:

I'm confused...as usual.

Thats why I mentioned what I did about the guy in the Classifieds selling BB for $22 a box after what was reported being at a Wallyworld for $9something.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can see both sides of the issue. These ammo tips have helped me a few times. I got lucky the other nite after someone posted that WM had some particular ammo in stock. I was able to get over there and pick some up. But yes, some will abuse these tips and nab the ammo for resale.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These threads are helpful for those that are actually shooting or saving up ammo for a class. No matter what, ammo is actually getting into the hands of shooters MORE than before the 6 box rule.

For instance I want to take a class later this year, I'm trying to find enough .45 to take the class by summer to enroll. I'm happy for the Walmart rules as I feel that it will be more helpful in finding the ammo, even if it takes multiple trips.

Therefore I disagree with JP and Nofearfactor. If you read all the stories you had vendors buying up entire lots creating the artificial demand. Granted this might still go on in places like the Walmart Mark refused to name, it's not going on widescale. There has been a noticable difference in availability in the Tulsa area anyways.

Guns N' Cars

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ummm,re-read what I said.I was behind you on it,but also understood what he meant.:hypnotize:

I'm confused...as usual.

Thats why I mentioned what I did about the guy in the Classifieds selling BB for $22 a box after what was reported being at a Wallyworld for $9something.

*Gotcha nofearfactor, my mistake.

Well for the people that see it as useful, keep posting and reading. for those of you that don't. Don't read, don't post.

All you a-holes, reading then buying and reselling at outrageous prices..... what goes around comes around and it's as simple as sowing and reaping.

**J.P. I would still like to know your thoughts on the matter.

J.P.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Therefore I disagree with JP and Nofearfactor. If you read all the stories you had vendors buying up entire lots creating the artificial demand. Granted this might still go on in places like the Walmart Mark refused to name, it's not going on widescale. There has been a noticable difference in availability in the Tulsa area anyways.
You disagree with me!? :shocked:

*Gotcha nofearfactor, my mistake.

Well for the people that see it as useful, keep posting and reading. for those of you that don't. Don't read, don't post.

All you a-holes, reading then buying and reselling at outrageous prices..... what goes around comes around and it's as simple as sowing and reaping.

**J.P. I would still like to know your thoughts on the matter.
Sure I think it's useful for letting others know where the ammo is so they can get it into their hands if they need it.....no question.
However, like I said earlier I think it's hurting the "bigger picture".....
I mean, when every gun board is nothing but: "OH NOES, NO AMMO BUT WE NEEDZ IT BAD!" I think it just advertises the fact that people are desperate or whatever and gives the ammo pirates more reason to keep their little untaxed,unlicensed,income producing business flourishing.
I think maybe if and when we stop giving a flock, then things will go back to normal.
JMO

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Like the other night when someone reported that there was a big load of BB 9mm for $9.87 a box at such and such Walmart

That was moi, Just trying to help out. It was after the six box rule so dealers would have had to read my post then go in with buddies. Hope it got to good people first!

Granted this might still go on in places like the Walmart Mark refused to name, it's not going on widescale. There has been a noticable difference in availability in the Tulsa area anyways.

+1, I think the six box rule is helping to cut down on the dealer ammo resale scam (DARS)...and yes, I made that up...LOL

BTW....My bro and I talked to a friend that is an AM at a local Wal-mart about the alleged Moore store incident. He said that Wal-Mart investigates that stuff seriously and quickly, so if that dude did what was rumored, he will be fired!
...if not already.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You disagree with me!?

What was it Michael Brown called me so long ago? Resident Dissenter?

:D

All I'm saying is that I'm finding ammo in the Tulsa area now. Enough to shoot and save up for a class anyways.

Latest posts

Top Bottom