Tulsa Ammo Findings: Post what you find and where!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Redsnake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've had NO luck in finding 9mm or .45acp ammo around the Tulsa (South) area the last couple months. I'm not going daily and looking, but more like looking on the occasional (1 or 2 stops a week) at the local Walmart or even BassPro or other sporting goods stores... and NO one has had anything when I'm there. My timing much sux... but I'd like to get enough ammo for my wife to take her CCW and get some practice in... and have at least 200 rds of spare at the house. That and I don't want too... and won't pay $30 for a box of WWB 9mm ammo... that's just plain crazy. Hopefully those out there stockpiling ammo will get enough to satisfy what they think will be needed w/the zombies attack and then I can get some. Not that I blame those stockpiling... just wish I could get a few boxes myself. :)

I'll keep checking this thread on occasion for those posting what they know.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
BPS had quite a few .45 and .40 Remmington 250 packs this afternoon. The .40s were $74.95.

Bought 1 K of .40 and the guy at the register said I should take them out to the car in the basket because he didn't think a bag would hold the weight. I said, how about putting one box in separate bags? :hithead::hithead::hithead:

Guns N' Cars

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BPS had quite a few .45 and .40 Remmington 250 packs this afternoon. The .40s were $74.95.

Bought 1 K of .40 and the guy at the register said I should take them out to the car in the basket because he didn't think a bag would hold the weight. I said, how about putting one box in separate bags? :hithead::hithead::hithead:

***Thats priceless, lol

Kryxar

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Walmart at 111th and Memorial

4-5 boxes of WWB .45 auto
5 boxes of wwb .38 special sitting on counter not yet opened for stocking

This is as of 7pm 5/8/09

MrK

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Walmart 6 box limit seems like a smart thing to do. A few weeks back the Walmart at Admiral and Memorial received 200 cases of 9mm Blazer. By the time I got to the store there was 3 cases left. 200,000 rounds sold in a matter of hours. These are crazy times.

Guns N' Cars

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for all the input guys and keeping this thread alive, I hope it is serving honest people well.

** All You Idiots Jumping On Here to Buy and Re-Sell at Dishonest Prices.....**

:finger: From All Of Us :finger:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Walmart 6 box limit seems like a smart thing to do. A few weeks back the Walmart at Admiral and Memorial received 200 cases of 9mm Blazer. By the time I got to the store there was 3 cases left. 200,000 rounds sold in a matter of hours. These are crazy times.

Hrmmmm I wonder who's buying up all that ammo?

Latest posts

Top Bottom