Tulsa Ammo Findings: Post what you find and where!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmcbeat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Forget Walmart. Pay an extra buck or so and support your local gun shop. I bought four boxes of 9MM Gold Dot yesterday and some practice ammo. Most calibers seemed to be available. I think the percieved ammo shortage is winding down.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Forget Walmart. Pay an extra buck or so and support your local gun shop. I bought four boxes of 9MM Gold Dot yesterday and some practice ammo. Most calibers seemed to be available. I think the percieved ammo shortage is winding down.

Walmart has my respect more than most local gun shops with a few exceptions. Especially since local shops/vendors are apparently buying FROM Walmart to resell it to us? They aren't looking out for us by any means.

It's also not just a $1 or 2 difference in price. We are talking nearly double in some cases. I was at Sportsworld yesterday and It's nearly $4 more a box on certain calibers if not more. Someone quoted $15 a box PMC 9mm at Medlocks? That's a $6 premium for not so premium ammo. I'm not made of money and I can't afford to pay $80 more a case because I'm feeling charitable. They make plenty of money off of me when I buy their firearms.

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Wal-Mart on Admiral & Memorial has two cases of 9mm BB as of this post. Mondy 5/11/09 @ Noon.

Hurry before the Dongers & other gougers buy to resell it to us.

Hopefully we wont see any a$$faces buy and post it in the classifieds for double the price.

BTW the price is always $8.97 a box. So..... for all you guys that buy it just to resell it for a profit..... :finger:

MrK

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wal-Mart on Admiral & Memorial has two cases of 9mm BB as of this post. Mondy 5/11/09 @ Noon.

Hopefully we wont see any a$$faces buy and post it in the classifieds for double the price.

BTW the price is always $8.97 a box. So..... for all you guys that buy it just to resell it for a profit..... :finger:

:clap3:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Damit.... not gonna make it today. Thank you for keeping up with this Stephen.

Latest posts

Top Bottom