Tulsa area car wrap guy?someone who plasti dips wheels?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I got my Z, the wheels were plasti-dipped black. I've since pulled it all off as it was starting to peel a bit and I see why, The clearcoat underneath is shot. I really want to get mine totally powder-coated, but don't really know what that would cost.

The plasti-dip had reportedly been on my wheels for going on a year when I got the car, but it was out of the elements almost all the time and driven very little. I really need to redo them... prolly this spring.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I got my Z, the wheels were plasti-dipped black. I've since pulled it all off as it was starting to peel a bit and I see why, The clearcoat underneath is shot. I really want to get mine totally powder-coated, but don't really know what that would cost.

The plasti-dip had reportedly been on my wheels for going on a year when I got the car, but it was out of the elements almost all the time and driven very little. I really need to redo them... prolly this spring.

My nephew uses a shop west of Edmond I believe. He builds and restores Superduties and powder coats a lot of trim and wheels. He said he dismounts the tires and takes them to the shop. The shop media blasts the wheels and powder coats them for a couple hundred bucks. I can get the name of the shop if you are interested.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My nephew uses a shop west of Edmond I believe. He builds and restores Superduties and powder coats a lot of trim and wheels. He said he dismounts the tires and takes them to the shop. The shop media blasts the wheels and powder coats them for a couple hundred bucks. I can get the name of the shop if you are interested.

Hmmm, I think I would rather do this than plasti-dip actually.

Latest posts

Top Bottom