Tulsa Arms Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I would like to go and look around. Maybe buy some ammo and see if there is something that I just can't live without but my feet won't allow that much walking anymore.

The last time I went was the Fall show in 2010 and I barely got around then.

You guys enjoy yourselves and be sure to show off all the new stuff here when you get back.

Dan308

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll be there! Top level near the loading doors. Just look for my banner!

8B2qlQX.jpg

bbij8BI.jpg

GHArms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll be there Sunday. No plans what I want, except some Shooters World powder, and maybe an 8lb of 4227.

Other than that, there's no telling what I'll come home with. Sort of like my old honky-tonk days....
What do you think that 8lb of 4227 will cost at the show?

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What do you think that 8lb of 4227 will cost at the show?

Well, it's $189 at Powder Valley, plus frt & hazmat. So, anywhere around $200 I'd call a deal.

I regularly see powder sellers. One in particular at the north side on the top floor seemed wanting to sell his stuff. He had a good supply the last 2 shows, and compared favorably to PV prices.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been doing some thinking, and I may take a Gap Letter IHC Garand to see if I can sell it. I’ll have my gf carry it to get more attention ;)

lol I saw many guys doing this last time I went. Walking from their cars the guy was carrying it, as soon as they got to the doors they would hand it off to their gf/wife. Though walking around inside I overheard a guy as the girl what was in her AR and she rattled the specs off perfectly and answered questions as to why they went with this part over that part. Cool part was the guy asking the questions didn't treat her any differently than if it was a guy carrying the rifle.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just for the record, my gf will insist on slinging the rifle. She likes doing that - one of the reasons why I’m with her!

bubbaokie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll be there trying to thin some out...will have Walther PPK/S 22LR, Walther PPK/S 380 hi-end engraved (nice), KelTec PMR-30 22 WMR, and a Kimber Micro380. 580 four nine 7 seven 00 six. Walking Saturday and Sunday.

Latest posts

Top Bottom