Tulsa Arms Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
NRA has a booth at the entrance when you sign up or renew your membership you get in free. In line I talked to an 89 year old man who said he went to so many gun shows he was renewed until 2030. That's a positive attitude! He was trying to sell a Winchester 1887 12 ga.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A friend of mine went and picked up a Ruger #1 in 218bee to add to his #1 collection. It's not a non shooter collection thankfully. I'd say he'll be coming over soon to get her and the new Vortex sighted in. It'd been easier if he got the Vortex Cobra but he's a tightwad.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've met you and your girlfriend. I submit that if she likes the rifle, get her another just like it. And does she have a sister? if so I call 1st dibs. LOL, you lucky rascal, a drop dead gorgeous woman who likes the same things you do. This is intended as a compliment.

Thanks! She does like the rifle, but she’d be totally p!ssed off at me if I spent the money to get her one like it. She complains that I spend too much on her already, so that would really not be a good idea on my part.

But I’ll pass along the compliment ;)

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks! She does like the rifle, but she’d be totally p!ssed off at me if I spent the money to get her one like it. She complains that I spend too much on her already, so that would really not be a good idea on my part.

But I’ll pass along the compliment ;)
Pretty? Likes guns? Thinks you spend too much on her?

Marry her!!!

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went, met surjimmy (he has a bit of sass that one!) and saw a few things I liked. Got the springs, detents and pins to assemble my lower and picked up a Fostech Echo II for cheaper than online. Couldn't find one booth that that had a 16" midlength 5.56 barrel that is chrome lined.

cktad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I thought people had the right to buy whatever they wanted with the money they earn.
Don't get your panties in a knot, you can buy anything you want. I thought Benchmade was videoed cutting up guns for the local police department and was found to be a heavy contributor to anti-gun groups. As a result they were on the dnb list, was that not true?

BTW, I didn't see them at the gun show, they didn't show up?

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't get your panties in a knot, you can buy anything you want. I thought Benchmade was videoed cutting up guns for the local police department and was found to be a heavy contributor to anti-gun groups. As a result they were on the dnb list, was that not true?

Mostly true, except I haven't heard anything about them donating to anti-gun groups... but apparently most or all of their political donations are to democrats, some or most of whom are not pro-gun.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Even if they were caught giving Obama and the Clinton's full body massages with happy endings, while taking a dump on a MAGA hat, if somebody still wanted to get a Benchmade, they can.

I'm the type that if you tell me it's on a "do not buy" list, I'll get it just because.
Just like I bought a new 940-2 only 3 days after that whole debacle came to light and OSA went bonkers.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went today.
Saw several S&W M27 revolvers, for done reason all if them were 27-2. $1100+.

4 or 5 M28 Smiths, in the $600-800 range.

The place was ate up with $800-1200 M686"s, and $700-900 M19's.

Saw an $18,000 Luger. Huh...

Bought a 6.5x55 Swede Mauser, because I need another cartridge to cast and load (yeah, right).

Visited with a guy that had 2 PPC revolvers made back in the late 60's, one on a M25 in 45ACP, the other on a M10-4 in (of course) 38Spl. After a lengthy discussion, I left with the 10-4. I didn't even know I wanted one, not to mention that particular one.

I'll try to get some pics up in a day or so, I'll start a new thread.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Went today.
Saw several S&W M27 revolvers, for done reason all if them were 27-2. $1100+.

4 or 5 M28 Smiths, in the $600-800 range.

The place was ate up with $800-1200 M686"s, and $700-900 M19's.

Saw an $18,000 Luger. Huh...

Bought a 6.5x55 Swede Mauser, because I need another cartridge to cast and load (yeah, right).

Visited with a guy that had 2 PPC revolvers made back in the late 60's, one on a M25 in 45ACP, the other on a M10-4 in (of course) 38Spl. After a lengthy discussion, I left with the 10-4. I didn't even know I wanted one, not to mention that particular one.

I'll try to get some pics up in a day or so, I'll start a new thread.

28’s have always been cheaper than 27’s. I couldn’t justify the 27 cost when it’s basically the same gun.
What Swede didja buy?

Latest posts

Top Bottom