Tulsa Co. DA: No Charges Will Be Filed Against Man Who Drove Through Crowd On I-244

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ha! If they were quick learners they would already know not to stand in the highway at much younger age.
My neighbor has these signs that say "Slow Children at Play" I say if they are slow keep them up near the porch so they don't get run over. Fast kids get the hell out of the street when cars come.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The protesters who thought it was a good idea to attack a farm truck hauling a horse trailer apparently don't realize what state they are in. You simply don't mess with farmers or oil people in OK.

Then again these could have been the idiots who were bussed in from other states to participate in the riots.

I still get a kick out of the look on that woman's face that was trying to hold that truck back. She had her back to the grill and her feet were working like crazy to stay upright as the vehicle was going forward.

I'd bet she never does that again.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I still get a kick out of the look on that woman's face that was trying to hold that truck back. She had her back to the grill and her feet were working like crazy to stay upright as the vehicle was going forward.

I'd bet she never does that again.
She's lucky she is still able to do it again. One misstep and she would've been sent to meet her dear and fluffy lord (and of her own volition, I might add).

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
run over enough of em and the others will learn real quick

Nope. I've been "debating" with them over on the Reddit r/Tulsa sub. I explained it in GREAT detail and with corresponding codes from O.S. 21 & O.S. 47. They still don't understand why it's OK for the people in vehicles they're accosting to run over them. You simply can't fix stupid!

She's lucky she is still able to do it again. One misstep and she would've been sent to meet her dear and fluffy lord (and of her own volition, I might add).

And the driver didn't even aim to misbehave! LOL

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nope. I've been "debating" with them over on the Reddit r/Tulsa sub. I explained it in GREAT detail and with corresponding codes from O.S. 21 & O.S. 47. They still don't understand why it's OK for the people in vehicles they're accosting to run over them. You simply can't fix stupid!

And the driver didn't even aim to misbehave! LOL
You are probably making a logical argument, and they make emotional decisions. They'll never get it, unless you cry. It might or might not help if you mention children....

Latest posts

Top Bottom