Tulsa police chase ends in deadly crash

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Suspect In Fatal Tulsa Chase, Crash Has Long Criminal History
http://www.newson6.com/story/35512511/suspect-in-fatal-tulsa-crash-has-long-criminal-history

Long story, guy steals an ONG truck, leads police on a chase, crashes through a fence at the airport, nearly crashes into a commercial aircraft preparing to take off, then back onto the highway headed the wrong way - police back off at this point due to danger to the public - about a mile later, crashes into an kills a father of three. Suspect gets out and runs, police ping his cell phone to help locate him.

Long history of criminal activity, including multiple counts of possession of a stolen vehicle, released from jail 3 months ago after serving 2 years. Currently on parole, - now has destroyed the lives of a family, endangered many other people's lives and will likely be charged with first-degree murder.

Anyone want to sponsor a bill in the legislature to fast-track death penalty cases???

Jeez...

Here is the winner's mug - Jerry Newman:

kotv.images.worldnow.com_images_13975698_G.jpg

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
They haven't said, but I think it seems reasonable. He's got some lid lag on the left, could be Horner's syndrome, could be from a previous injury, maybe drug-induced damage, who knows. Speculation.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They haven't said, but I think it seems reasonable. He's got some lid lag on the left, could be Horner's syndrome, could be from a previous injury, maybe drug-induced damage, who knows. Speculation.

I have that same thing going on with my left eye. Drives me crazy. Why I hate having my picture taken because it's REALLY obvious then. Mine is from being punched in a ... ahem ... "discussion" ... in my WAY younger years. :punch:The things you learn on OSA ... lol

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone want to sponsor a bill in the legislature to fast-track death penalty cases???

Jeez...

Just to let everyone know that I'm obviously being sarcastic since things frequently get misunderstood in text,.............but, you can't do that. It violates THEIR rights.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just to let everyone know that I'm obviously being sarcastic since things frequently get misunderstood in text,.............but, you can't do that. It violates THEIR rights.

Some things are just really, really unfortunate. Like the fact we can't really do with this miscreant what needs to be done with him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom