Tulsa window Tint

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VitruvianDoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So... after paying between 40-80 a week in gas, I decided it was time to trade in my pickup for a new car.
My old truck in the snow:
ai284.photobucket.com_albums_ll11_phlame217_Snowpocalypse_SAM_0979.jpg

Ended up with this Beauty:
2011 Hyundai Sonata SE
[Broken External Image]

Only thing lacking is window tint. I definitely want to get this done soon. Looking at 20% all around (minus windshield).

Anyways, I did some searching of the forum and found that Altamere out of Tulsa was a favorite, but they don't use Lluminar tint. I have had lluminar on my past 3 vehicles (done by Jackie Cooper in Edmond) and have a strong trust in the brand. Only company that does it here is Southeast Auto Trim. Anyone have experience with them? If not, has anyone had good/bad experience with the quality of work done by altamere or how its products stand up against time?

Thanks!

OkieTac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Get ahold of ConditionOne here on the board. His company is 12vAuto. He uses LLumar and just did a fantastic job on my truck last weekend.

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 155
  • rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used Window Tint by Rita in Sapulpa. Very reasonable prices. I had my windows tinted on my car 5 years ago. Not one issue. It is a smaller mom/pop place that turned their garage into a window tint business and do very well.

GroupGuy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My company does window tint. We do the tint for 6 dealers in town and have Llumar and Johnson Window Film in stock. I will give you a good deal and a lifetime warranty. My top guy has been doing it for 21 years and can tint anything. Check out our reviews online and give me a call. Your satisfaction is our top priority.

Ryan Myers
Owner
Outlaw Kustomz Tint, Film & Wraps
www.VehicleWrapsTulsa.com
(918) 810-3929
We want to wrap your world!
Visit us and join our group on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=10559&uid=50339499177#/group.php?gid=50339499177

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My company does window tint. We do the tint for 6 dealers in town and have Llumar and Johnson Window Film in stock. I will give you a good deal and a lifetime warranty. My top guy has been doing it for 21 years and can tint anything. Check out our reviews online and give me a call. Your satisfaction is our top priority.

Ryan Myers
Owner
Outlaw Kustomz Tint, Film & Wraps
www.VehicleWrapsTulsa.com
(918) 810-3929
We want to wrap your world!
Visit us and join our group on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?topic=10559&uid=50339499177#/group.php?gid=50339499177

Do you tint for Joe Cooper ford?

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, we do tint for Joe Cooper Ford.

OP I suggest you come look at the tint on my wife's 08 GT before you consider using these guys.

Our salesman was trying to be nice and got it tinted for us since I had mentioned taking it to SEAT. I wish he hadn't

My truck was done by SEAT right after I bought it in 07 20% and it looks good and is flawless. One of these days I will steam the tint off the wifes GT and take it to SEAT

Latest posts

Top Bottom