Tulsa window Tint

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tul9033

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My vote goes to South East Auto Trim also. More importantly LLumar is the tint of choice and that is what SEAT uses which is want prompted me to go there. They stand behind their work too!
Auto Distinctions is probably the overall best in terms of skill and quality however, they use 3M tint exclusively which doesn't look as good as LLumar IMO and has a tendency to turn a purplish color after a few years. If you do happen to use AD be sure and request they don't put their logo sticker under the tint.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
My vote goes to South East Auto Trim also. More importantly LLumar is the tint of choice and that is what SEAT uses which is want prompted me to go there. They stand behind their work too!
Auto Distinctions is probably the overall best in terms of skill and quality however, they use 3M tint exclusively which doesn't look as good as LLumar IMO and has a tendency to turn a purplish color after a few years. If you do happen to use AD be sure and request they don't put their logo sticker under the tint.

If they did that to my vehicle without my permission, they'd be promptly stripping it off and replacing it!

The nerve!

tul9033

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's exactly what we had them do with my wife's SUV several years back. They do tons of of tint in Tulsa, just look for the little decals. The Lexus dealers use them. They are probably one of if not the most expensive in Tulsa to boot, I believe a 4 door is $250. They have been around a long time. Quality work, but expensive and the decals are a turn off.

If they did that to my vehicle without my permission, they'd be promptly stripping it off and replacing it!

The nerve!

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had Auto Distinctions do our WRX in March of 2003. The 3M tint still looks brand new and black (and no logos under the tint). I'd use them again in a heartbeat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom