Tx/OSU....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JCW355

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So far, it looks just like the West Virginia and Baylor game earlier today. A lot of bad defense going on this week.
I was hoping for an OSU win. I'm a WVU guy and knew the defense was going to be questionable. The defense was so bad I couldn't enjoy watching that game, defense wins big games. Right now who knows who will win the Big 12.

milsurp2.0

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was hoping for an OSU win. I'm a WVU guy and knew the defense was going to be questionable. The defense was so bad I couldn't enjoy watching that game, defense wins big games. Right now who knows who will win the Big 12.
That is the most terible cliche in football. As a fan of a team that Mighty Baylor hung 63 on I wouldnt mention that. But the offense won it for you guys. Geno is for real.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It looks like TCU and WV both have a very good chance at winning the Big 12.

I don't have a clue who will win the Big 12. However, TCU had all they could say grace over with that powerhouse SMU and Baylor hung 63 on WVU, so I'd say those two still have a little work cut out for themselves.

Originally Posted by hipshot
Ball came out AFTER it broke the plane of the endzone !!

Hipshot, you'd better check your TV. I think it may be upside down.

milsurp2.0

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That was a strange day for college football. Bama didn't dominate a weak Ole Miss team like predicted and Georgia and Tennessee looked they were Big 12 teams. Oregon had all they could handle with Wash State for 3 quarters. OU still looks terrible because it was a bye week. At this point ULM should be ranked!

RG22lr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was amazed that O State didn't try for the touchdown instead of settling for the field goal on their next to last drive. They hadn't stopped Texas all night. Bad call by Gundy if you ask me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom