Tylan Wallace Is A Punk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Reports are saying the plan was for him to only play one half.
Is this really possible? Man, the NCAA just ought to go ahead and let players be paid. It couldn't hurt the sport anymore than the sorry state it's already in. If Gundy was on board with a player playing 1/2 of a game, he just lost a lot of respect from me and I always liked the guy. I'd have told that player to take a hike.

Slim Deal

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You’ve never heard of him but yet you felt the need to chime in? No wonder you have over 15k posts of mostly drivel. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
You know, sometimes when a pissant walks by and jacks their jaws I think ...... hmmm now I know what pissants think about in those micro small brains.

Now that the pissant uprising is taken care of, on to OSU.
Something has happened in CFB that makes these college students think they are special when in fact they aren't. Most kids that age aren't very intelligent, especially CFB players. The same crap happens at OU as well.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is this really possible? Man, the NCAA just ought to go ahead and let players be paid. It couldn't hurt the sport anymore than the sorry state it's already in. If Gundy was on board with a player playing 1/2 of a game, he just lost a lot of respect from me and I always liked the guy. I'd have told that player to take a hike.
Amen!

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought it was Gundy's call after the Houston QB got hurt?

Probably not the worst decision since Wallace was also dealing with his bum knee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well at least he got all that sweet bowl swag.

5D60FD1E-29AA-4DFD-9327-33BE55AB25A9.jpeg

https://pistolsfiringblog.com/osu-players-receive-sweet-swag-ahead-of-cheez-it-bowl/

Latest posts

Top Bottom