Tylan Wallace Is A Punk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Cowboys coach Mike Gundy and offensive coordinator Kasey Dunn both said that Wallace's limited game action was preplanned in order to protect him from potential injury and to allow some of the team's younger receivers to see meaningful playing time.

"Obviously, he has a future that very, very few people have an opportunity for, so myself and Coach Dunn were very protective of him," Gundy said. "And we made the choice at that time to let some other players get in and compete, so we just didn't have to hold our breath in that situation."

Oklahoma State's Mike Gundy says Tylan Wallace's limited Cheez-It Bowl action preplanned to protect against injury (espn.com)

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
"Cowboys coach Mike Gundy and offensive coordinator Kasey Dunn both said that Wallace's limited game action was preplanned in order to protect him from potential injury and to allow some of the team's younger receivers to see meaningful playing time.

"Obviously, he has a future that very, very few people have an opportunity for, so myself and Coach Dunn were very protective of him," Gundy said. "And we made the choice at that time to let some other players get in and compete, so we just didn't have to hold our breath in that situation."

Oklahoma State's Mike Gundy says Tylan Wallace's limited Cheez-It Bowl action preplanned to protect against injury (espn.com)

Not surprised. I understand the potential for injury. A shame how monetized the game has become. I’m sure he’ll be making a lot of money and taking a knee soon. Another mediocre year for OSU. As a fan I had high hopes but should have known better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not surprised. I understand the potential for injury. A shame how monetized the game has become. I’m sure he’ll be making a lot of money and taking a knee soon. Another mediocre year for OSU. As a fan I had high hopes but should have known better.

I haveto disagree about a "mediocre" season. Loss to OU, predictable; loss to Texas, overtime plus 4 turnovers and a roughing the kicker which is, in effect, a turnover; and a real stinker against TCU.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haveto disagree about a "mediocre" season. Loss to OU, predictable; loss to Texas, overtime plus 4 turnovers and a roughing the kicker which is, in effect, a turnover; and a real stinker against TCU.

OSU has and always will be second fiddle as long as OU gets the lions share of the 5 star recruits. They will also continue to have mediocre/okay-ish seasons as long as Mike Gundy coaches there. They need to find a new Head Coach and bring some life back to the program. Les Miles proved that OSU can be a force in the college football world. Jimmy Johnson was also a great Head Coach there. Gundy needs to go. Plain and simple.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Do you contribute anything constructive to this forum?

Have you ever?

Serious questions.

Nope. Over 15k posts of useless drivel. I guess it’s cheaper than a therapist for the apparent need for attention. Sad actually.

Latest posts

Top Bottom