Uber Driver Mom Begged for Her Life Before Fatal Shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ricco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have long said that if I was 100% sure all the bad guy wanted was stuff I wouldn't bother with CCW but we can't be sure can we. Not long ago I seen a video of man walking his little dog, the bad guys got his stuff and then killed him. So much for those who say compliance is always the best course of action.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have long said that if I was 100% sure all the bad guy wanted was stuff I wouldn't bother with CCW but we can't be sure can we. Not long ago I seen a video of man walking his little dog, the bad guys got his stuff and then killed him. So much for those who say compliance is always the best course of action.
Democrat mentality. Comply and do what you are told. They think with politics and foreign countries that by complying and giving in they will be left alone.

Reminds me of when they said that women shouldn’t carry guns. If they’re being raped to just pee on themselves.

CC379

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Democrat mentality. Comply and do what you are told. They think with politics and foreign countries that by complying and giving in they will be left alone.

Reminds me of when they said that women shouldn’t carry guns. If they’re being raped to just pee on themselves.
the democrat party probably has several rapists with a pee fetish

Latest posts

Top Bottom