UN Gun Ban Treaty

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not wanting to cause friction but to only post my concerns. Several have addressed the issue far better than I could, I still fear that the road to ruin starts with one step. I dislike anything such as a treaty, pact, or hand shake made in the name of my country that I feel is dangerous to our rights.
As a new member I should learn from other post and members of longer standing than I.

Its called the "drip". One drip over time fills a bucket. The full bucket is the end of the 2nd Amendment. The bucket is partially full as we speak. We need to stop the "drip".

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its called the "drip". One drip over time fills a bucket. The full bucket is the end of the 2nd Amendment. The bucket is partially full as we speak. We need to stop the "drip".

Perfect analogy. We don't need to just stop the drip, we need to put a hole in the bottom of the bucket.

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The drip or death by a thousand cuts seems to be the M.O. Of our "representatives" when it comes to our freedoms. "They" keep at it over the years and eventually con the population in to agreeing with them.

"We just have to be repetitive about this. It's not enough to have a catchy ad on a Monday and then only do it every Monday. We have to do this every day of the week and just really brainwash people into thinking about guns in a vastly different way."
Eric Holder

Okey-Dokey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm gonna guess after the Obama years there'll be over 400,000,000 guns in America. I thought I remember reading somewhere one of the top 10 armies in the world (size-wise) are the hunters in the state of Wisconsin alone.

6 Strings

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Politicians like to kick cans and buckets down the road. Given the anti-gun rights beliefs of Obama and most liberals, we have not heard the last of this. More reading information on it ...

http://www.heritage.org/research/re...hould-show-leadership-in-the-att-negotiations

Regarding losing our sovereignty "piece by piece" ...

http://www.heritage.org/research/co...gn-away-us-sovereignty-with-bad-treaties?ac=1

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Let’s add “genius” to the moniker of the angry troll who chronically apologizes for Obama and his merry band of incompetents.

To point, if the treaty is ratified it is binding.

“Both the administration and Congress should formally state that the ATT is simply a treaty, that it is binding only on nations that have ratified it, that it is not customary international law, and that its entry into force has no implications for the U.S.,” he said in a recent issue brief.

Source? From Ted Bromund off the link that the “genius” angry troll posted!

Lesson … If you parse posts you are disingenuous and if you don’t read (or understand) the citation you post … you are a moron.

You got banned, came back with an alt, and you call me a troll?

Since you're incapable of having a mature discussion, and you're only recourse is the childish insult, the only question is, how long before this alt gets banned.

Latest posts

Top Bottom