Unbelieveable!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Needs to be discussed at every democratic caucus....hopefully AOC's voice of reason will prevail....but let them discuss it fully!

Well, my first thought was it couldn't be real.

But... I think it was just some loonie who got a minute with a microphone. The reaction of the crowd was reasonable given the outrageous nature of the speaker. Even AOC was struggling with some way to respond that didn't embarrass her openly, but didn't really accommodate her lunacy.

Trump would have openly ridiculed her, but I think most politicians would have likewise tried to figure out a way to sidestep her.

I'm not so sure that AOC is that "reasonable voice." After all, she did follow up by saying that we needed to "reach net zero."

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LaRouchePac is solidly behind the president. So it is a pro-Trump group. Trump is not necessarily responsible for the Larouche nuts anymore than he's responsible for the David Dukes and Christopher Cantwells who support him. He does avoid repudiating them for political reasons. For whatever reason, he's a magnate for folks like that.

Last edited:

CoronaBorealis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Attachments

• 5EDB92E4-9D30-49A9-8783-7738A1F9387C.jpeg
    5EDB92E4-9D30-49A9-8783-7738A1F9387C.jpeg
    66.1 KB · Views: 71

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know man, she talks about net zero when she speaks of energy. Net zero is only using the same amount of energy you can produce on site
As if you had a wind turbine or solar panels that kept your electric meter from turning.
Many of your posts are of a subversive nature. We'll be watching you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom