Math Problem!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After some heated debate, my gf and I realized we were arriving at the same conclusion, only in radically different ways. I have to admit, I still don’t fully understand her thought process!

And yes, we figured out the 75% chance of getting berries out of a group of three plants. I used the same method as @Okie4570 with the eight permutations, she used a 25% method of some kind and a process of elimination which somehow seemed faster.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After some heated debate, my gf and I realized we were arriving at the same conclusion, only in radically different ways. I have to admit, I still don’t fully understand her thought process!

And yes, we figured out the 75% chance of getting berries out of a group of three plants. I used the same method as @Okie4570 with the eight permutations, she used a 25% method of some kind and a process of elimination which somehow seemed faster.

You could just buy 6 plants ... 🤷🤷

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Knowing all of the the known things we know, and some of the unknown things that we didn't know, I'd say the chances of getting berries is pretty good. And if we know of a known Walmart, the chances of getting berries just increased 100%. That was really pretty simple.
Now, if your car gets 20mpg and it holds 20 gal. and you get to the station at 5am and fill up and leave at 545am but you don't leave you just pull around back and go back into the station and get a full package of lil debby cakes and start your trip at 6am. Your trip will be around the world at the equator, roughly 30,000 miles headed in a westerly direction, and you notice the north star 20 degrees above the horizon, 67 light years away, and it is the autumnal equinox, and lets just say fuel is 3.00 per gal. How many lil debby cakes will you need to complete the journey?

Latest posts

Top Bottom